We wanted to update all on the steps we are taking to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
We continue to follow and monitor the official guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England. It is of vital importance for us to be in a position to ensure that all procedures are in place to support the health and well-being of our clients and staff members.
To help combat the spread of COVID-19, we have put precautionary safety measures in place, including:
- Educating our staff on prevention
- Emphasising frequent and proper hand washing
- Providing hand sanitizer where appropriate
- Working with local health authorities
- Our Aim is to keep our Staff, Clients, and all workers safe and up to date In line with government guidance,
- we continue to operate as usual – and are on call at all times to support our clients and workers – if you need any advise then please contact us.