We are currently recruitment for an experienced CNC 5 Axis Machinist for our Client based in the Oldbury, West Midlands area.
This a unique opportunity to work for an elite Company with up to date machinery.
Must have experience of 5-axis setting and operating with Heidenhain 530i control, you will be one of the key members working with in the team producing high quality prototype components and you will be contributing to the success of this Company.
· Setting and operating 5 axis CNC milling machines using Heidenhain controls
· Producing high precision prototype components from Aluminium, Steel and Titanium (not batch manufacture).
· Previous 5 axis machining skills in a precision environment,
. Previous experience of using Heidenhain 530i controls.
. Ability to read technical drawings and hit the ground running producing high precision prototype components.
· Apprenticeship or qualification in engineering e.g. C&G, ONC, NVQ etc
. Must be able to work with minimum supervision
· Consistent & stable history of employment/engagement
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate working with a great team.
This is a Temp. to Perm. position with an excellent salary.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.